Fort means reliability, competence, open communication, results-oriented, and efficiency. Fort means reliability, competence, open communication, results-oriented, and efficiency.
Last updated: December 14, 2022
This Cookies Policy explains what Cookies are and how We use them. You should read this policy so You can understand what type of cookies We use, or the information We collect using Cookies and how that information is used.
We do not store sensitive personal information, such as mailing addresses, account passwords, etc. in the Cookies We use.
The words of which the initial letter is capitalized have meanings defined under the following conditions. The following definitions shall have the same meaning regardless of whether they appear in singular or in plural.
For the purposes of this Cookies Policy:
* Company (referred to as either “the Company”, “We”, “Us” or “Our” in this Cookies Policy) refers to Global Resolution Experts S.A., 1 Progresului
Street, One Cotroceni Park Office, B Building, 4th Floor 052034, Bucharest, Romania.
* Cookies means small files that are placed on Your computer, mobile device or any other device by a website, containing details of your browsing history on that website among its many uses.
* Website refers to Fort, accessible from <https://www.fort.ro>
* You means the individual accessing or using the Website, or a company, or any legal entity on behalf of which such individual is accessing or using the Website, as applicable.
Type of Cookies We Use
Cookies can be “Persistent” or “Session” Cookies. Persistent Cookies remain on your personal computer or mobile device when You go offline, while Session Cookies are deleted as soon as You close your web browser.
We use both session and persistent Cookies for the purposes set out below:
* Necessary / Essential Cookies
Type: Session Cookies
Administered by: Us
Purpose: These Cookies are essential to provide You with services available through the Website and to enable You to use some of its
features. They help to authenticate users and prevent fraudulent use of user accounts. Without these Cookies, the services that You have asked for cannot be provided, and We only use these Cookies to provide You with those services.
* Functionality Cookies
Type: Persistent Cookies
Administered by: Us
Purpose: These Cookies allow us to remember choices You make when You use the Website, such as remembering your login details or language
preference. The purpose of these Cookies is to provide You with a more personal experience and to avoid You having to re-enter your preferences every time You use the Website.
Your Choices Regarding Cookies
If You do not accept Our Cookies, You may experience some inconvenience in your use of the Website and some features may not function properly.
* For the Chrome web browser, please visit this page from Google: <https://support.google.com/accounts/answer/32050>
* For the Internet Explorer web browser, please visit this page from Microsoft: <http://support.microsoft.com/kb/278835>
* For the Firefox web browser, please visit this page from Mozilla: <https://support.mozilla.org/en-US/kb/delete-cookies-remove-info-websites-
* For the Safari web browser, please visit this page from Apple: <https://support.apple.com/guide/safari/manage-cookies-and-website-data-
For any other web browser, please visit your web browser’s official web pages.
If you have any questions about this Cookies Policy, You can contact us by email: [email protected]
It's a great team.
Why don't you join?
And if the existing positions do not match your experience, but you want to be part of our team, send us your CV to [email protected] and we will contact you when we have a job that we consider that suits you.